did a few things to the car

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Gots some bronze rota slips, skunk 2 lowering springs, 98-01 conversion front, back, taillights, and type r lip (courtesy Vanessa (rear) and choclate teg (front end and tails)).

Next its off to get the body worked on and hopefully painted, then a type r wing, sideskirts, and rear valences (sp). Its a project in the making. Still needs a few more exterior things until i pull the motor and work on that, which should be awesome when im done :twisted:

enjoy

not the best but you get the point.....

Rookie

nice looks great especially with the type r lip. What colour are you painting the teg?

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Milano red....i don't got the moola to do a full paint change....plus red isn't a bad color, it goes good with the car....

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
forgot to mention...also got some HID's coming in today courtesy (8urcivic)......

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Na im not gonna paint it...im kinda diggin the mulit-coloredness...lol.....

j/k, im gonna paint it back to red.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Maybe you guys can help me....i can't decide whether to get the fogs or not....or should i say screw the fogs and cut out the grill???

Help a brotha out.....i can't decide, what looks better.

Robstunner

NOOOOOOOOOO

dont cut the grill out

Get the OEM knock off fogs. i have them, but i got them with the car. i would never pay dealer price for them. get the knockoffs. they do the same thing, but for alot cheaper.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Where do i find knock offs??? I searched ebay and they sell them for like 200....and if those are the knock offs I'd rather buy the real ones used from someone on here....

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i think your car is a 94-97 with a 98 conversion. and uh your rear bumper is pearl white from the nucker Vanessa and your sporting a silver front bumper. you are a total gangster. but! atleast you can scrape off the paint from the bumper to get the red back lol! :lol:

Robstunner

m not sure. i thought i saw a site selling them from a sponcer. try Honda tech and team integra. im sure i saw them around somewhere.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
i think your car is a 94-97 with a 98 conversion. and uh your rear bumper is pearl white from the nucker Vanessa and your sporting a silver front bumper. you are a total gangster. but! atleast you can scrape off the paint from the bumper to get the red back lol! :lol:
Well, its not pearl white, it actually looks spray painted and the cars about to go into the shop anyways, soooo i'd actually just be waisting my time if i were to scrape off all that paint myself :lol: .....besides it gives the body shop something to do. And yes it is a 94-97 with a 98-01 conversion, but im not sure i get why you said that :???: