did a few things to the car

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
i know tell me about it. but what the hell is that plastic bag doing under your intake? air dam? lmao also. i thought 97 fenders are differnet from 98s no?

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
spikehairboy said:
i know tell me about it. but what the hell is that plastic bag doing under your intake? air dam? lmao also. i thought 97 fenders are differnet from 98s no?
no 94-01 fenders are all the same, just the bumpers and lights and turn signals are different. The bags are for power, lol.....

Na i wrapped up all the electrical components in the car when i pressure washed the engine bay out.....lol, they are really under there when im driving.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
I think he said 8k.....either way good light output, my cars kinda low tho so im gonna have to adjust the headlights.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
integra4life29 said:
thanks dude, yeah i just put some HID's on today, its off to get body work soon hopefully, the plan is to keep it red and get the rest of the type r lip kit sides and back and a type r wing, then a CF hood and im done with the exterior and onto the heart of the beast :lol:
you should consider a carbon fiber hatch. they look sexy, especially on red tegs.

the hids look good :thumbup:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
2.5'' on skunk 2 springs...not coil sleeves.

G3GirL said:
you should consider a carbon fiber hatch. they look sexy, especially on red tegs.

the hids look good :thumbup:
thought about it....but i don't got 550+ dollars to fork out for it...lol