did a few things to the car

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
integra4life29 said:
Well, its not pearl white, it actually looks spray painted and the cars about to go into the shop anyways, soooo i'd actually just be waisting my time if i were to scrape off all that paint myself :lol: .....besides it gives the body shop something to do. And yes it is a 94-97 with a 98-01 conversion, but im not sure i get why you said that :???:
i was just messing around with you. :roll: . i think you would save some money if you strip the paint. it'll save you some big bucks. believe me im trying to prime all my door jams, trunk jams and engine bay before i send it out. i hate it when shops paint over the recent paint.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
it's all good mayne, i know you were joking....if i knew how to do body work, trust me i would strip the paint, but the truth is i have not a clue as to what i should do and if I did do anything to it, i'd probably just mess it up more....

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
there's a auto paint stripper that you can pick up from walmart which has a picture of a BMW on it. and its only 4 bucks. spray it on the area and it'll puff up after 15 minutes or so depending on the temp. then you can scrap it off and it'll go directly to the metal -->clean. if you choose to use aircraft paint stripper it'll be twice as strong and fast. once your all set you can primer the places and it'll be worth it. :thumbs up

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Eh, they're not as smooth as my sportlines, but the drop on them is nice....they're a little stiffer then my eibachs tho.....but i like them.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
R1DC2 said:
paint it Milano Red and Half Black on top!!!
My brothers about to do that to his 240....i don't wanna copy him :lol: ....plus im not sure how it would look on an integra, it looks real good on 240's tho :)

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Ask and you shall recieve, here's some before random pics, the car was completely stock when i got it, its come a long way....

before dirty

now clean

Last edited:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
nexgenintegra said:
looks good man just get it painted and itll look sick
thanks dude, yeah i just put some HID's on today, its off to get body work soon hopefully, the plan is to keep it red and get the rest of the type r lip kit sides and back and a type r wing, then a CF hood and im done with the exterior and onto the heart of the beast :lol:

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
like your ghetto ass tagged up backround. i think imma go find a wall in oakland and take pics of my teg =]

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Hmmm in Oakland you shouldn't have a problem finding one.....hell you shouldn't have trouble finding one anywhere in Cali....LOL