DIY: Change gauge cluster lights/ Under dash neons

R13

The other asshole
Passenger side floor near the center of the dash, behind the center console, Just look for that grey plug to the left.

pinatigerdc4

Here we go. 4x is a charm! My gf helped me. After the 1st time its a cake walk

Had white led's in the cluster before. I got bored of it. So I went all red.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

renarudo

^That looks so good. I might change my gauges all red as well. Looks very nice. Doesn't the red sometimes hurt your eyes?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
pinatigerdc4 one f your leds is out on the blue side area of the climate control, other than that it looks really good.

I myself cant decide what color to use with my itr climate control... amber will always look good but natural white might make make it brighter than the amber led

Eskubish

Help with push and twist LEDs

This post is great. I bought all the parts and had not issues with the first part. However, I cannot seem to get the lights to work in my thermostat area or the cruise button. I can take out the old lights, but when I put in the LEDs, they do not light up. Is there some secret on how to plug in those LEDs?

R13

The other asshole
I had to piddle with the metal pins on the bulbs before they would work, Kinda cheap considering how much they cost but hey that's been the only issue so far.

TheSkygun

You have to enter them and turn them a certain way, they are polar I thing is what it's called. So if you enter them in wrong and turn it won't complete the circuit. Just take it out spin 180 degrees then try

OLDSKOOLACURA

The acura legend guys are a led kit for the interior (I bought but never installed), makes the interior look 100 times better.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

rav3

alright so after following these step by step instructions ive run across a slight problem why is there resistance on the instrument panel when i go to pull it out? i have a 91 integra whom my instrument lights went out on me when driving down the road. i was told by user 94RS to check out this thread sooo i dont know what to do exactly i got everything dissasembled minus the instrument panel please help