Eibach 2010 Honda Open: 05/16/10

Peruviann

I will be going for the 1st time ever this year. I purchased a spot, but if my car is not out of paint by the show then I wont be showing. hope to put some names to faces this year =)

same here i wish i had a spot my paint should be done before that nice and polished !

GSR-TURBO-DC

THE BIG SUPRISE IS NEAR
FUCK GUYS!! I was so excited!!! But i decided to get married and buy a house this year!!! Its for the greater good. O well make sure you take plenty of pics and post up. have fun! Next year FOR SURE!!!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
FUCK GUYS!! I was so excited!!! But i decided to get married and buy a house this year!!! Its for the greater good. O well make sure you take plenty of pics and post up. have fun! Next year FOR SURE!!!
Congrats man! I would get married over the Eibach meet any day. We sure will take loads of pictures.

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
only the VIP spots have to pay before the date right ?? b/c im planning on going but im not taking my car

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
let me get your spot

Congrats man! I would get married over the Eibach meet any day. We sure will take loads of pictures.
me too

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
its all good man! =) turns out matt didnt bring my parts down so i need all the space i can get to fit my wheels and other goodies in :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it is i cant wait. im so glad i dont have a final that monday...but i may have a review im gonna miss due to going to lompoc on the way back up to nor cal

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Attendees:
1. JDMxDB8/2SIIC - Showing/Payment sent
2. GSR-TURBO-DC - Showing/Payment sent
3. RD408 - Spectating
4. BigMac88 - Spectating
5. Samurai_Blue - Spectating
6. Peruviann - Spectating
7. wite2nr - Showing/Payment sent
8. johnnyblaze839 - Spectating