endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Decided next year I'm painting my car myself again with rattle cans. Opinions?

edit: updated parts list on first page

Last edited:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I think it'll look good, especially that color. I honestly like rattle can paint jobs. It's different and unique.

vtecteggy617

Let me know bro. I've been thinking about doing mine as well. You did a pretty good job on the 4 door.

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I think it'll look good, especially that color. I honestly like rattle can paint jobs. It's different and unique.
im all about being different but just poor lol

Let me know bro. I've been thinking about doing mine as well. You did a pretty good job on the 4 door.

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!
Yeah this one should come out better because I'm going to build a tarp booth or get a canopy and add curtains

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Yeah you should go for it. Or plastidip the whole car :lol:
I do autocross to cones will always jump in front of me and ruin my paint. Plasti dip is like $600 id rather get a Macco paint job for that price. Last time I painted my DB7 it was less than $200.

Sammich

I misdiagnosed my bad input shaft bearing and it turns out it was my transmission leaked out without me noticing. I blow 2nd gear but lucky me I'm a horde parts and had extra set of GSR gears and diff. I bought Honda Bond and have to say its worth every penny. Cars running and shifting perfectly, Autocross scheduled for the 13th already.

lucky...come do mine next lol

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
raising the rear suspension only 3 mm was a disaster. car was slapping side ways so bad at autocross. lesson learned.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Craigslist steal of the day, $200 for OZ Superleggera 16x7 +37 with really good Kuhmo Ecsta 205/45/16. Can't wait to toss them on.