endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

vtecteggy617

You stay getting good deals lol. Those are clean though

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
You stay getting good deals lol. Those are clean though

Yeah I'm always on the hunt.

Update: Findanza Flywheel 7.5 lb. came in today. Time to do work and install this Exedy OEM replacement clutch.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yeah I'm always on the hunt.

Update: Findanza Flywheel 7.5 lb. came in today. Time to do work and install this Exedy OEM replacement clutch.]
That's an amazing deal on those wheels, but why no Exedy flywheel?

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
This was me last week Thursday, test fitting my wheels and taking out my transmission agian. Wheel center bore was right on, so no centering hubs needed.

Transmission was not so lucky, input shaft sheared off. Assuming defective or previously damaged. I was lucky to have an LS input shaft that is exactly the same as a GSR.

Here it is today with the OZ Superleggera's, New Fidanza Flywheel, OEM Exedy clutch and Fresh Honda MTF. Hope I can survive this winter trouble free :)

Last edited:

vtecteggy617

Those wheels look prefect on that car! All you need is a paint job and it would stunning! Keep up the good work bro

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Those wheels look prefect on that car! All you need is a paint job and it would stunning! Keep up the good work bro

Thanks man, working on the paint job as soon as it gets warmer.

Update on clutch. Grabs really nicely. Smooth engagement and easy acceleration with the new 7.5lb flywheel. Im really happy with the whole thing, still have 200 miles to officially break it in properly.

On to future plans, I'm going to get some 15x8 wheels for autocross/track. Torn between Enkei Compe, 949 6UL, or Buddy Club P1.

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Installed a cheap oil catch can I bought off CL. No more oil getting sucked up at high RPM while at Autocross, also decided on wheel 15x8 +32 Buddy Club P1's in Gunmetal.

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Bought a few parts, some for maintenance. Pillow mounts for my new coilovers, and gaskets because I'm replacing crappy Omni Power 70mm Throttle Body that sticks closed with a JDM H22 62mm.

vtecteggy617

Getting ready for the summer I see lol

Don't forget I work at advance so I could help you with parts if needed