endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
So many great updates here. Sorry to hear about the busted gear though. But super lucky on a waiting spare! lol
Thanks Joe, happened one my 3rd to last Autocross, I broke 1st and 2nd. I will using gears off an LS gear set I have laying around, seeing they are the same. Always good to have a spare, just need to save up for a Quaife LSD now to step up my game.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Plans are on hold on getting new wheels. I'm going to wait because I'm undecided between wheels or a Quaife LSD.

Installed new Prothane inserts with OEM mounts. Have to say they feel really nice right. Can't wait to install the rest of the suspension parts and get a proper alignment.

Ordered a few OEM parts last night, 2xCam Bolt Washer, Back Timing Cover, and 3xHalf Shaft Bolts

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Awesome! B16 or b18?

Sent from my toaster

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Awesome! B16 or b18?

Sent from my toaster
It's a b18, I'll let you in on a little tip. If you look at the valve chamber it has a lip and is not completely round. Those help with detonation.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Is the heat range for auto c that small? You're only out there for 4 min total. Ra1s won't fall off in a 30m session

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Is the heat range for auto c that small? You're only out there for 4 min total. Ra1s won't fall off in a 30m session
I race on one the largest Autox courses, average runs are 65-80, 60 secc is crazy fast you don't see it often. Also depends on the tire compound, Azenis and Toyo R1R are sprayed religiously, they are better cool. Not sure about my RE11 but pretty sure ill need to spray them eventually.