endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Are you tracking it this year or continuing to autocross?
I'll be trying to juggle both this year. Road trip being planned for July to the West Michigan Honda Meet. Its a Gingerman Raceway, 3 day event with camping and bbq.

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Cleaned up the JDM H22 62mm throttle body, bought hex bolts and washers for the MAF and TPS sensor. Hope to install everything tomorrow with a new ITR throttle cable.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
when will u be painting this car orange?? i want to see this sig come true :)

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
when will u be painting this car orange?? i want to see this sig come true :)
Naw, no orange. Satin Red, keeping it simple. More focused on performance and reliability.

Update: So changed everything and car runs better, port match was dead on and cold start issue is fixed. I'm done with hasport and innovative mounts, going back to stock and using inserts.

This year's goal, go back to what I know works and stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Calibrated my TPS today, no more 18mpg lol that was terrible. Parked hit and room on Monday, so bought a OEM bumper from the junkyard still need to find a front bumper.

OEM wheel bearings but straight from NTN. Payed half the price of what Honda was charging.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Some more stuff. GodSpeed camber kit, it has a 3 year warranty, figured that's enough time to test and/or flip. Another Valve adjustment tool, don't lend out tools! Finally some new sneaks for Autocross cone fetching.

Next Weekend weather should be above 40° finally and not snowing so the mods will start.

Last edited:

vtecteggy617

Can't wait for the better weather. I want to start building my crv and do some cruises lol

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!

XjoEnX

So many great updates here. Sorry to hear about the busted gear though. But super lucky on a waiting spare! lol