FUN ricer contest

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
crzy azn said:
used to, before i bought it they took what ever was in it out. and put a crap D16-Y7 in. boo.

that sucks kutch..oh well, shit happens. lol and yes im taller than the civic :p only half azn.

haha yeah that thing was slow...good times...

floored it? just got louder, didnt really go anywhere

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Ghettokracker71 said:
haha yeah that thing was slow...good times...

floored it? just got louder, didnt really go anywhere
kinda like your teg......race me....mikal did.

crzy azn

is crzy
8urcivic said:
kinda like your teg......race me....mikal did.
ouch.

yea my civic...i dropped 3rd...and you was gone. slow p.o.s. now in my integra i could actually hang with you some...still left me though. thats ok though..your car's gonna get so fast it'll fall apart :headbang:

8urcivic

crzy azn said:
ouch.

yea my civic...i dropped 3rd...and you was gone. slow p.o.s. now in my integra i could actually hang with you some...still left me though. thats ok though..your car's gonna get so fast it'll fall apart :headbang:
that was a 5th gear pull on your civic :)

crzy azn

is crzy
8urcivic said:
that was a 5th gear pull on your civic :)
you dropped 4th if i remember correctly. and at work the next day you said 'that's ok..i'll just drop 5th next time"

lol dont get too cocky, it's gonna get you in the ass.

8urcivic

crzy azn said:
you dropped 4th if i remember correctly. and at work the next day you said 'that's ok..i'll just drop 5th next time"

lol dont get too cocky, it's gonna get you in the ass.
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

MidniteFreedom

ohhhh some competion... lol my 6th gear runs as fast as my freinds base automatic rsx around 70mph lol thats pretty sad....

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
crzy azn said:
used to, before i bought it they took what ever was in it out. and put a crap D16-Y7 in. boo.

that sucks kutch..oh well, shit happens. lol and yes im taller than the civic :p only half azn.
well that explains it. lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi

yes kuchta i dug it out of one of your threads. but you were hiding your true car. DA front with EK back. i like your emblems.