Ghettogeddy's 94 LS build

ghettogeddy

slapped on some ebay door and sunroof visors they were cheap and will do till i can get some oem or close to oem ones

ghettogeddy

had an odd sound coming from the front end the last week or so figured it was axle or cv . but the sound wasn't a click more of a thump.... yesterday it got real bad.... like w/e it was had broke or came way loose. got home had my dad listen while i took it in front of the house he pops the hood looks at it cant tell, we jack it up and he plays around with the tire a bit and then notices it was really loose. and now missing a lug stud.. turns out 3 of the 4 were completely loose. including the one that is now missing. so i bought 16 new lug studs and ill be going at them in the next couple days....

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Well that's odd, good thing you figured it out sooner than later!

ghettogeddy

Well finally got it in my name. the original owner never signed anything and completely ignored my messages after the initial contact.....

Little background is that i bought it from a family member who bought it form some one local that bought it from the original owner who was not local... no one "apperently" knew it had the wrong title.. same car same year so forth but the wrogn vin and lic plate... after a brief call with dmv they told me the title i had was for a teg that had been junked.. but the owner of that teg was the same owner as the one i have... so sounds to me as he just gave the wrong one.... shit happens....

so i have his name and addy and i start searching the web for him... and i find a tweet about a party at the address and start looking at this twitter account and then i see some links to instagram look through the instagram and sure enough there wa sa pic of the teg i had bought on there.. contact him on both instagram and twitter... a day later or so he responded back saying he did not have the correct papers but would sign w/e i sent him ... so the next day i sent out a duplicate/lost title paper and a bill of sale.

that was 8/20/13.. i waited till 11/14/13 and never heard from him again no tweets or message on instagram and he never sent them back.. only one more trick up my sleeve, and thats that i sent the papers via usps priority .. dmv took it as a unreachable owner and all i had to do was fill out a statement of facts and they let me register...

now its time to buy some parts and have some fun with this thing...

ghettogeddy

Def not dead as he was/is posting on twitter multiple times a day.. But w/e karma is a mofo lol.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

ghettogeddy

Ok ive been working my ass off over the holidays and not much has changed but in a day or 2 my tax return will be in the bank and I need to buy some new stuff...

first off is a clutch kit and new flywheel. i was looking at clutchnet but I just cant see spending $650 for a stage 2 and 9lb flywheel... but I found what I think is the way im gonna go

EXEDY CLUTCH KIT & F1 12LBS FLYWHEEL

also need to redo my exhaust the header is all bashed in and the cat back now has a small hole where one of the hangers was ripped out by an object on the freeway...

thinking about going yonaka for both
Yonaka Type 2 Honda Acura B Series 4-1 Stainless Steel Header
Yonaka Acura Integra 94-01 DC2 Full Performance Catback Exhaust

also ill be doing the motor mounts and master cylinder at the same time...

any other suggestions on parts in the same price range or maybe just a little more?

96LSteg

Jemel
I can tell you that the header is great! I have one on my teg. Been there for about a year now. No rust, or cracked welds. the only damage i have is from my car being low. Right before the collector where all 4 tubes are stacked, it contacts the ground (ground clearance sucks) and now its flat kinda lol but other than that, no complaints

ghettogeddy

I ha e something similar now but it's a little more then flat lol figured if I'm changing the cutback might as well fix that once I went from the 14s it had when I got it and went to 16 the header clearance is fine.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

ghettogeddy

also got a deal on some used headlights and corner lights but i need the pass side corner lights sockets. the plugs are there but the sockets are missing anyone know where to get them?[

and one other issue with the headlights i got https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=268763999956296 anyone know if that is fixable or will i just have to rig it lol

also ordered a set of
INNOVATIVE- Replacement Billet Mount Kit for B and D Series with Hydraulic Transmission and 3 Bolt Post Mount.
INNOVATIVE- 92-95 Civic/94-01 Integra/94-97 Del Sol Replacement Billet Mount Kit for B and D Series with Hydraulic Transmission and 3 Bolt Post Mount.

and a 6k hid kit...

ghettogeddy

got the hids installed Pretty happy so far. I have a other set of headlight housings and corner lights coming in from Washington there used but they will shine up better then the ones I have.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk