Ghettogeddy's 94 LS build

ghettogeddy

Tranny, all ac equipment, cruise control, old Mounts out.

New mounts all 5 and 12lb flywheel and stage 1 exeedy back in. Today we do headers exhaust and then wheel bearings and new axles.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ghettogeddy

got everything back together. suspension still needs to be bolted back up and new wheel bearings pressed in. and one other hickup is the flange for the header to the cat is spaced to wide for both my stock cali carb legal cat and my test pipe. so were going to fan a sleeve up and weld it to the cat and then clamp it to the header.

a pile of scrap parts.

cat back view kinda

motor shoot with headers and mounts showing

open header vid.

ghettogeddy

got a new front bumper the other day form jc whitney got it for like 65 bucks shipped. killer deal even though its not oem .

also picked up some ebay black housings that and black corner lights. originally that had the halos in them but i took them apart and took those out immediately.

also go the the rest of the pass side pulled out, and had to order 2 new bumper stiffeners.. as one was missing from the accident and the other was bent a little.

also snagged an oem spoiler for 40 bucks still gotta paint it but its staying black.

ghettogeddy

added a half size radiator today after the stock one split at the seem and dumped all its coolant. new rad new tstat upper and lower hoses.

ghettogeddy

dressed the valve cover up a little with some polished acorns and a polished bolt for the middle.

Also working on a plug cover for the b20 v/c

96LSteg

Jemel
That wire cover is dope...if you made those for all the LS owners on here you could make some serious cash! I say clean it up a little bit (make it even with the VC) and cha chiiiiiing :lol:

ghettogeddy

the reason behind the extra length is the is no other bolt that is under the cover that it can be bolted to. until i can make or find a bracket that will work at least.... the oem plug holder was relocated to the the distributor bolt on that side so it sits lower. once i get some clean plug wires on there it will look better.

But for now i have some updates, started stripping and sanding body panels today gonna get it all prepped for a paint job i cant afford yet lol... so in the mean time im gonna dip it over the primer i lay down..... decided on red dip with a gold pearl top coat added.

going to be working on getting some dents puled and then shaving a few things like the water sprayers in the front and rear and the antenna gonna give it a good cleaning while all the parts are off still have to remove doors hatch and hood. gonna take this time to run my new speaker wires right and gonna build a nice finished floor in the trunk with a sunken sub .
then to tuck some wires up front and get rid of some i don't need. lots o f little things over the next couple months.