Ghettogeddy's 94 LS build

ghettogeddy

more work just being lazy in posting...

got it all sanded besides a patch on the roof should be spraying primer as soon as I get the molding holes rear wiper sprayer hole antenna hole and the rear key hole. then we have to finish the body work... only a little bondo used.

these are from the last few weeks

these are from today

ghettogeddy

Got it all taped up and ready for the etch primer.

Sprayed the etch primer, guess I got more then a 50% coverage out of 6 cans.

now to wait till the first to buy the stuff i need for my buddy to weld in the side molding holes the antenna, the rear roof sprayer and rear key hole.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Got it all taped up and ready for the etch primer.

Sprayed the etch primer, guess I got more then a 50% coverage out of 6 cans.

now to wait till the first to buy the stuff i need for my buddy to weld in the side molding holes the antenna, the rear roof sprayer and rear key hole.
Nice work.

ghettogeddy

did some repair work on the rear bumper had a bunch of small indents form some one hitting it witht here bumper.

we used a epoxy putty stick or quick steel from harbor freight.
http://www.harborfreight.com/j-b-stik-weld-93957.html
it works great fille the holes and is sandable.

We also decided to fill in the integra logo as the fron replacemtn buper i got no longer has it.

I have an idea that i wont show until ive done it for the acura integra and acura logo badges

ghettogeddy

Last post of the night I swear the final color fo the car is gonna be a matte red plastip dip with a radiant red pearl in clear dip top coat.

this is what the radiant red pearls look like...

the overall finish will be matte but will have the pearl shine to it

ghettogeddy

today we got the bumper finished up with the repair work... all the little holes and scraps filled in. we couldent get them all but its better then what it was.

ghettogeddy

also got it all block sanded with 320 grit.. now just waiting till the 2nd of oct for more money to buy the welding gear we need to finish that then the premier surfacer is gonna get laid down and then sanded with 600 grit.

ghettogeddy

moved the teg to the side yard off the porch so we can spray the primer. decided to jsut keep the moldings and just plug the antenna hole with a 25mm grommet and put the trunk key lock back in. only thing i have to figure out is how to seal the rear washer nozzel on the roof and i have to get the driver side door skin tacked back in place it started to separate a while ago.

ghettogeddy

got the tarps all setup and we decided to shoot the fenders and filler panel . then we said f it and did the whole car. so primer surfacer is now sprayed. letting it dry till wed then block sand. then i should be buying the dip Tuesday the 16th. and hopefully getting it that Thursday or Friday

ghettogeddy

got some wet sanding done today. just the main body. the fenders and filler will get done Monday. then Tuesday I pick up the cans of dip and supply to thin it and we will thin it that night and shoot on Wed.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
So much work! Would be cool for us and yourself to include how much time it took you to do each part and at the end of the build, add up the total. So often we see nice cars on the road and we forget that someone put the time into making it look that way.

ghettogeddy

ya that would be hard to do at this point. each set of photos could be anywhere from 4-8 hours of work depending on what we did that day and allot of down time waiting for money lol there are a couple extra days of sanding not in photos but i got most of it on camera so thats a good start lol