Ghettogeddy's 94 LS build

ghettogeddy

i know i know same angles each week lol but hard to get better... got the fenders and filler panel sanded. and got the edges sprayed red to be sure if i missed anything with the dip its still red lol

ghettogeddy

got the dip and supplys today got them mixed and ready to spray tomorrow. here are the colors first is a flat red for base. then the 2nd is a clear with a radiant red pearl added. letting the paint stirrer dry so we can see kinda what the Pearl is gonna look like.

this is the pearl wet on the stir stick

picks of the pearl dried on the stir stick. pictures do not do it justice at all lol

ghettogeddy

so the wind and dirt got the better of me today. ruined my first try at dipping. luck only lost the 2 gallons of base red. but the next try will be with 4 gallons of base. also make sure all panels are the same color any dark spots show right through.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

ghettogeddy

got the bumpers, lip and mirrors and spoiler primered today. did 2 coats of adhesion promoter then the primer surfacer. should be wet sanding monday then putting everything back on the car. re ordered more red dip so ill be re dipping prolly late next week.

ghettogeddy

Got it all bolted back up minus trim and rocker covers and spoiler. hope to have it re dipped by this week end.

ghettogeddy

teaser pic from the car show my crew and 2 others put on today. I can't wait to see and post the other pics from today.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk