Godspeed turbo kit

Prozon

Kris
Make sure you get the intercooler pipe kit for YOUR car. I think mine was for a Civic and it was cut and welded a few times to make it fit, lol. (Bought the IC kit new-used.)

Havok114

Just type in on ebay integra intercoolerpiping, I think go-autoworks.com sells a kit for 3rd gens too

Prozon

Kris
What he said, just go to eBay and type in "Integra intercooler kit." Or something of that variation.

Go-Autoworks sells a few turbo kits, intercoolers and all. $2000-3000.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
take your time and piece together a quality kit. 600 dollars is a good chunk of change to just waste on a sub par turbo kit, especially if its on your daily driver and its your only car. Some people dont understand that a turbo kit is simply more than just bolting up an exhaust manifold. If it were as easy as a header swap, more people would do it.

But youve gotta make sure your lines are run correctly, youve gotta tap your oil pan, put in a new map sensor if you plan on running more than 11lbs, wire up your gauges, get the correct length piping for your exhaust, intercooler, get your bov flange welded, new fuel injectors, pump, ecu etc..

All that stuff takes time, and if you think you can hit up all the shops in one day to get it taken care of, then youre wrong, or youre superman. Its a gradual process that you shouldnt rush, or compromise for cheaper quality parts to save a buck. On top of that youve gotta get tuned as well, running a basemap or fmu is a half ass thing to do *not saying you will.

And installing a turbo kit and not beating on your car so either the car or turbo kit will last is contradictory to why you would put a turbo kit on your car anyways. Youre lying to yourself and everyone else if you say, you will only get on it now and then. Boost is fun, enjoy it. You shouldnt have to stay off the throttle because youre afraid youre going to break your motor or blow your turbo seals. That right there just proves you did something wrong.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
^^
For once we can agree on something, especially this.

And installing a turbo kit and not beating on your car so either the car or turbo kit will last is contradictory to why you would put a turbo kit on your car anyways. Youre lying to yourself and everyone else if you say, you will only get on it now and then. Boost is fun, enjoy it. You shouldnt have to stay off the throttle because youre afraid youre going to break your motor or blow your turbo seals. That right there just proves you did something wrong.

Prozon

Kris
Truuuuuuuuuuuuuth.

I abuse my car like a cheap whore. Only get on it now and then.. pfffthhh..

hgocasca

level 77 troll
7psi is all I'm doing, whatever hp that puts me at, is what I'm sticking with, I've looked into the turbonetics 48 trim bb turbos, they seem legit

Rich-PMS

i would buy that kit.

pick up a replacement turbo
waste gate
and BOV

the IC piping, core, couplers, Tbolt clamps, manifold are all worth 600$ IMO

the front mount i have on my speed3 sells for over $650 and it's made by CX Racing. they also have FMIC for honda/acura also

Prozon

Kris
You can pick up the intercoolers less used on Craigslist or random eBay stores. I bought my kit on Craigslist. All brand new- one of the many people who bought the kit and thought "Damn, I shouldn't have done that."