going to get an S2K

94rs-gharp

LOL, I do like these threads, my mind is made up, but what do you guys think. Gharp, go for it, I don't know about not fitting, its just the price that concerns me. Double check it real good, and best of luck dude.
with the way ive been screwed before im definitely checking this car out first!!!! I am gonna white glove inspect it! Btw my name is greg for those of you who want to call me by it Im 5'10" about 230. Ive always wondered about the size thats why the test drive would be a huge determining factor but if that goes well then i may get this people are right it is a steal if tis all good

Kyle

with the way ive been screwed before im definitely checking this car out first!!!! I am gonna white glove inspect it! Btw my name is greg for those of you who want to call me by it Im 5'10" about 230. Ive always wondered about the size thats why the test drive would be a huge determining factor but if that goes well then i may get this people are right it is a steal if tis all good
Hopefully we'll see you at ECHM with your "new" S2K

gs300cky

they are awesome cars and if you have the top off its even more comfy!!!! just get it then sell it to me for 5k

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
im not all fat im chubby but not fat i squeezed into some tight spaces before itll get used to my size ;)
Oh in no way am I judging your physical stature, you may be a football player, I just know that being 6'5" 215 I can't even get in the door.

94rs-gharp

well he said that the car mechanically is great he has always had it serviced at honda every 3-4k miles. the timingbelt has been changed and hes taking it in soon to check on the brakes: the clutch is original and is still not slipping. im thinking i may buy the car even if i dont fit well then sell it for a couple grand over what i paid for it! lol

Ilovemy95teggy

I'd say get it. Especially for that price. Who cares how what size you are! It's the fun factor of owning and driving one that matters. Haterz.

dgaplin

well he said that the car mechanically is great he has always had it serviced at honda every 3-4k miles. the timingbelt has been changed and hes taking it in soon to check on the brakes: the clutch is original and is still not slipping. im thinking i may buy the car even if i dont fit well then sell it for a couple grand over what i paid for it! lol
S2000's do not have a timing belt, they use a chain. You replace the tensioner - a simple fix.