Goodbye Mitsubishi Evolution

DarkDB1

Just because your was a day later doesnt mean that much man, especially considering the content (vague PR bs) and source of your quote (Facebook). Even the article you posted says this..

Like I said, vague. Combine it with the source and its less informative than Gayu Eusegi interview.

And I think your missing a key part man... An interview with Gayu Eusegi (Mitsubishi's head of global product development) means ALOT more than some short vague two liner on Mitsubishi's facebook page. You say Facebook is straight from the source, when really Gayu Eusegi IS the source lol. If Gayu Eusegi said that in an interview its more than concrete, someone in his position doesnt make a claim like that if it isnt true. He even went as far as to say an electric Evo isnt even on the table right now (my main reason for showing that second article).
I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
i like all of the evos except the 10, looks too goofy with the plastic across the grill, just does not look like an evo. i wish i could get one. if they do get rid of it or turn it into an electric car and let the name fade away i will be very sad. one of my favorite rally cars (behind some of the legendary group-b cars)

also if anyone has seen thunderbolt (jackie chan) he drives a sick evo 3 in a race (vid of him testing it on a highway) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7OsHLelIyU

Last edited:

DarkDB1

Well that's good news, surprizingly refeshing for a company to "backpedal" and change its mind when the community gets pissed off over one of its decisions.

If this happened in a German car company they would tell us to stfu and learn to like it. Lol
I think they realized the Evo is the only decent car they make. No one really desires any other car from Mitsubishi.

speedin

The Transporter
I think they realized the Evo is the only decent car they make. No one really desires any other car from Mitsubishi.
This is true... I mean when is the last time you saw a Galant on the road? Now think how many Accords you saw between now and then.... lol