guy_from_nerks 4dr build thread...the quest for 10's

Jabes

videos don't work but I just saw em on your youtube profile, looking good tho, still trying to get down to 10s this year?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Yeah, honestly I should already be there. The cars trap speed is def 10s. I am going back to the track on wednesday to do 2-3 passes to make sure there isnt any bugs before going ot the sport compact nationals next weekend

Jabes

nice nice, looks built right so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to hit 10s, just hope the axles don't snap if you launch hard, but then again they're lifetime warrantied so just stops you for the day unless you have a spare set with you

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I hve been launching at 7k+ rpms for the last year now and no issues haha. I do take a spare set wth me just in case though

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i mean with altitude changes etc. I think our track is + 100 feet from sea level, and a buddy of mine who moved from here to Phoenix ran about a second slower, JW on how the altitude would play into this if you came to our drag strip

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I don't think it'd play that big of a role, I know a lot of the east coast cars used to go out to Cali when you guys had a relivant racing scene and still ran good times. FWIW my elevatio here at hom is 833 ft. Now if I were to goto Colorado I might have a harder time.