hello new to acura and or hondas here lol

crazyindian

i just bought my first acura integra it is a 91 rs. got it for a song, i am about to do alot of work to it but i have no idea about honda motors or repairs. though i can replace bmw motor and domestic motors i was a mechanic lol so i am sure i can fix them just dont know what motors are best ect... im looking for around 300 hp with a manual swap mine is curently an auto with the s3 s4 button. weird i donu what that is for im trying to post pics on my "add a car" section wont let me add nothing lol. but hope to hear your ideas. thanks.

crazyindian

no im good on the stickers and wing......no go for me there thanks anyways

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
why not? ive seen up to 500 on a 91 teg. i wana lil power not to crazy though
300whp is not a little power, that's why I asked that question.

The white Crx has a little less than 290whp and the black Integra has about 220whp

[YOUTUBE="."]m09WDsrRB_g[/YOUTUBE]

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It's not about the most whp you've seen in a car that you should base your decision on. We have an Ek that will be making above 700whp when it's all dialed in

crazyindian

lol i guess 300 whp to me isent somthing hard since ive only really delt with v8 motors, camaros ect... so yea.....maybe a lil less will do im not trying to win races im just trying to have a really clean but fun integra.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
lol i guess 300 whp to me isent somthing hard since ive only really delt with v8 motors, camaros ect... so yea.....maybe a lil less will do im not trying to win races im just trying to have a really clean but fun integra.
200 to 220whp would be a nice, reliable build you could DD easily..

crazyindian

nice video though....i donu like i said new to the 4 cylinder motor thing. my room mate has a genisis with 240 whp and he is running 15s lol

Nick_C78

A v8 with over 300 bhp is a hell of a lot different then a 300 whp 2400 pound integra. And obviously the v8 makes 300 easier, it has double the pistons...

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
nice video though....i donu like i said new to the 4 cylinder motor thing. my room mate has a genisis with 240 whp and he is running 15s lol
Because the Genesis has a fat ass. I have around 150 whp and I ran 14.81 before I even really knew what I was doing

crazyindian

A v8 with over 300 bhp is a hell of a lot different then a 300 whp 2400 pound integra. And obviously the v8 makes 300 easier, it has double the pistons...
yea i know i seen a few vids and asked a few freinds all my freinds are like boost it build the hell out of it lol i just wana clean build this poor car sat in a back yard for a year got it for 500 with clean title and straight body clean interior as well