hello new to acura and or hondas here lol

dlo253

Tinted lamps are gay and dangerous
How many times have we had this talk? They are far from dangerous... tint may be, but not nite shades. 3 LIGHT coats, then buff over the bulb. Not dark at all..... and fuck you, they ain't gay! Lol.

crazyindian

the light tint this shop does you can still see the red of the lights just a lil darker gets rid of the long ass white strip on the top and is very visable even in sunlight.

dlo253

the light tint this shop does you can still see the red of the lights just a lil darker gets rid of the long ass white strip on the top and is very visable even in sunlight.
Dude if you got clean 90-91 lights I will trade you my tinted lights.

96LSteg

Jemel
I wish I lived in Cali so I could come and learn sh*t about the strip from your team...aint nobody like that here in North Carolina. They are all Fagstang driving a** muhf*ckas...lol

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
I wish I lived in Cali so I could come and learn sh*t about the strip from your team...aint nobody like that here in North Carolina. They are all Fagstang driving a** muhf*ckas...lol
you guys can stay im cali and obey the stupid carb laws, ill stay on the edge of the state line

Sent from my DC4

crazyindian

what part nc? i used to live in fayettnam...fayettville...lol fail city. live in houston now

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
CARB sucks, but I haven't had any run-ins with them. I stay pretty far under the radar, even with my car looking like a jumbo jet transformer. They think I'm Shia Labouf

crazyindian

Dude if you got clean 90-91 lights I will trade you my tinted lights.
yea there clean....well dirty due to sitting for a year but i will clean them when i wash the car for the first time in forever. il put up pics soon i just had damn apendix surgery so i cant do nothing with the car for another week or two.