hello new to acura and or hondas here lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
And since you're Indian, I need to make a request. Please make sure to go against your will to mod the exterior of your car with chrome, flames, and those little gill things from AutoZone

crazyindian

And since you're Indian, I need to make a request. Please make sure to go against your will to mod the exterior of your car with chrome, flames, and those little gill things from AutoZone
haha no i am native american....also there shall be no chrome and no retarded shit on this car i know i want to make the seats leather black of course. the inside is already black replace carpet and headliner with black. headliner is white for some reason carpet is brown with age haha. outside will be kandy black with kandy purple accents wheels will be black with kandy purple lip. why kandy purple accents? i donu it looks nice to me also keeping original tail lights but getting them tinted with real tint by a shop here but i do want the one peice front headlights. dont think imma do a body kit maybe a lip kit no wing either. but i will have a decent sound system.

crazyindian

there is pics of it when i picked it up the other day been sitting forever but i donu how to put pics on the thread yet,

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Forgive patrick, his a bit more expressive of his thoughts lol it was 150 whp n/a right? Im looking for your build thread now :p

I would think the honda motors are less sophisticated than bmw motors. How far are willing to go? You could swap a k series, H, or maybe a J engine. It gets complicated but theres your higher power. Im not a DA guy, but best of luck

Sent from my DC4

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Somewhere around 150; and yes, n/a. Stock Gs-r with an intake

crazyindian

Forgive patrick, his a bit more expressive of his thoughts lol it was 150 whp n/a right? Im looking for your build thread now :p

I would think the honda motors are less sophisticated than bmw motors. How far are willing to go? You could swap a k series, H, or maybe a J engine. It gets complicated but theres your higher power. Im not a DA guy, but best of luck

Sent from my DC4
well i am going to go as far as my tools and hands will allow lol. i quit working at blue fire over a year ago havent turned a wrench since time to blow the dust off of them. i know i wanna throw away the auto that is in the teg now and i was thinking of going with the b18 with a b16 head? a few ppl told me that was a nice lil set up of course with better internals and some head work.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
..what tinted lamps..?

All black.. is not clean imo.. murdered out is so played out. There are other ways to darken head/tail lights without jeopordizing safety...

Sent from my DC4

Last edited: