Help me mod my LS

Jenkins

Lol at the turns with the mustang. If his mustang is older than 90's, you will win off the bat. That was their biggest downfall, the fail turning.

Jenkins

LOL! Because that DOESN'T have a shitty jap engine right? I'll be sure to speed by any MR2 I see.

No way in fuck that an import can beat a stang with a V8. I've seen people try with my dads car but it's just sad. You would have to put a good 5k into your car to even try.
1. You're a moron
2. You don't know shit about cars
3. Your dad's Mustang is probably slow(Most are)
4. There are loads of imports that will make your dad's Mustang look like it's standing still
5. A mildy modded EVO or STi with a good driver can own V8's all day
6. You're still a moron
A bit of advice, read, research, and learn more about any subject you plan to argue with others. That way you don't go making stupid comments like the one quoted above. There's no need to go shouting to the world you're an idiot, quietly keep that to yourself.

I pity the foo who gets an import car to call it a "shitty jap car". ROFL!!!! If you seriously don't like tegs, go buy an Eagle Talon or something like that. Besides your "shitty Mitsu" engine, it's an american car overall, I believe. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
All DSMs were produced in Normal, Illinois. They were a joint venture between Chrysler and Mitsubishi. The only difference in the Eclipse and Talon made the same year from 90-94(of the same respective trim level) was the bumpers and rear lights. 95-99 the Non Turbo models got the shitty 420a Chrysler motor(Sorry Robbie, I know some Neons came with it too.:D)
The only DSMs worth a shit came with the 4G63t motor made by Mitsubishi. There is much more to get into, but that's the basics needed for this thread.

Well, fuck tegs. Sold the car for $500 and bought a Toyo MR2
Toyo makes the MR2? Here I was thinking that they only made tires...:roll:

Last edited:

dig4doors

I have read this thread....and I must say it is hilarious. To the moron who started this.....take the freakin' bus!!!

emd513

oh my god r u serious. a fucking mr2 of all things and u probably think ur the shit now to. u probably drive up to the gas station n get out of ur car like someone is actually looking at u r ur daddys stang when there really looking at us pulling up in r shity jap motored car. like i said before just go shoot ur self r walk n front of a bus doesnt matter which one just do it soon before ur ignorance wears off on someone else.

xFamousTeggy17x

ok iferret im not tying to make fun or nothing but what you are trying to do is make your car a ricer....yeah i said ricer the car's that us tuner lovers love to make fun of and the one that will get no respect at all in any car club or show. if you dont like the jap engine and the car is that much in tore up i agree to part it out to someone who values that these cars for the potential they have.