HID lighting suggestions

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
i bought a set of acr, i think thats the brand, 35W 8000k and they are super white and bright. i paid $170 but i also didn't want to cheap out and i am extremely in love with them. that is what you would be looking for!!
8k White and bright ... LoL

I had 12000k that I got off eBay in my teg. They lasted for about 2yrs. They were extremely bright and had a violet tint to them
12k extremely bright LoL

:haha: :haha: :haha:

BellyUpFish

I've got DDM tuning in 2 cars and an airplane. :) I like them.

I need to find some projector housings for my Integra and I'll be set.

MSP611

what connector type Is on a '90 DA9??? looking ylang refurbish my headlights they are oxidized and getting some ballasts and bulbs prob go for a 35w kit with 6000k and 7000k for highs..do I just buy high beam bulbs extra with one of the hi/low kits?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Sounds good. Any issues? Age? Shoot me your Paypal/payment info.
less than a year old, nice and broke in for ya!haha been out of the car less than a month! No issues that I know of.

To have a hid high/low kit you need two hid kits. Don't get 35watt, buy 55watt

96LSteg

Jemel
8k White and bright ... LoL

12k extremely bright LoL

:haha: :haha: :haha:
My 12k were exactly that. Extremely bright. I had them in the lows and highs. I loved it I'm thinking of getting some more 12Ks

Sent from your mom's room using Tapatalk

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Bright to your eyes because youre looking at it does not mean bright useable lumens. Its actually darker the higher in kelvins you go. Color away from white is darker. Park your car next to mine. I guarantee i would destroy your output.