HID lighting suggestions

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Bright to your eyes because youre looking at it does not mean bright useable lumens. Its actually darker the higher in kelvins you go. Color away from white is darker. Park your car next to mine. I guarantee i would destroy your output.
i've never understood people's urge to run unnecessarily bright HID's(12K) on the street. must be a younger more foolish crowd

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Bright to your eyes because youre looking at it does not mean bright useable lumens. Its actually darker the higher in kelvins you go. Color away from white is darker. Park your car next to mine. I guarantee i would destroy your output.
Fixed haha you shoulf post your cut off shots! Show everyone how's it done!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I'll just link yours and goofys. They look so much better than mine. :thumbs up I actually tried to take video last night while driving but had my phone mounted too low.

Let's just say most people are uninformed.

TheSkygun

^^ yes they are, you have first dibs at them, but i need some kind of case to cover bulbs b4 i ship them anywhere
This is why I kept the casings they came in, I can take a look if I still have and send to you. My friend is buying one of my sets so I won't need the casing for those bulbs

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
I'm planning on running 1200k for my highbeams but not on the street. More like a day time or parking lot thing.
High beams you can run whatever you want. You only use them when there is nobody in front of you. But never understood 12k lowbeams lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

festetech

oh. I have blue lights in my highbeams and not my low. so maybe they got the size wrong and didn't want to waste it