How do you feel about K-series motors?

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
it's the same feeling people had when B-Series hit the streets. Besides, we're in an age where compacts are coming with damn near 300 horses from factory. Evolution man.

GA-Beast

Owner
I like K-series b/c i think its a mechanical masterpiece, but i have no desire to get one. i'm focused on my b-series builds. when it comes down to it. K>B, but thats all dependant on how much $$ u got droped into it. with the money u save from NOT buying a k swap, you can put some pretty nice mods on ur c1 and keep up with ur friends type -s' too :)

JLintegra

Mr. J
k seires FTW. i had one. had a 8th gen civic Si. loved the hell out of it. tough motor. the tranny is rock solid. i loved it. now its time to see what a b series can do.

JLintegra

Mr. J
true. i got rid of mine cus i was paying too much a month. i was paying 451 dollars a month for a damn honda. so i said screw it and just got rid of it. but i do miss it a lot though. oh well. after i get the integra, ill do whatever i wanna do with it and ill be looking for a 03-04 svt mustang cobra. yes im a mustang fan.

hondaproof

hondaproof
In january 08 I decided I wanted a k20,but I didn't want to build one. I knew a stock jdm type r would give me what I wanted. So febuary 08 I got an ep3 with a jdm type r swap. I kept it until december 08 and nearly the whole time I wanted a c5. Actually I would rather have any b with near the same power. And the swap got 220 whp. Just my opinion.