im selling this piece of shit

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
its not hard work either way...its always fun....especially drunk!

don't drink and drive! :thumbs up

sOuL

didnt me na few others say get H&R?
anyways u got the adjustable skunk 2s? mabe its the shocks, try putting the springs on with the stock shocks

speedin

The Transporter
i feel ya man. my car is pissing me off too. i still rub with my shocks and springs. its oxidizing like a mother F*, still creaks when turning, clutch slips, and its just fucking slow.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
dc2GS-R said:
its fun to make either of them scream though, whether your tearing through gears of tearing up.......uh....nevermind
you have way too much alone time with your exhaust! rofl!

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
nothing is adjustable here.....i had to get the skunk2 race lowering springs...and i have tokico gas shocks on with them..everything is brand new....i have to leave these shocks on cause the rebound is quick as hell....im not putting on blown stock shocks...i just dont understand why the front is slightly higher then the back??

slikk

Money Getter
1990TeGLs said:
i just installed my new springs and shocks with my freind...tokico blues and skunk2 lowering springs....im not happy with the drop at all.......the fronts sitting higher for some reason and i feel like im riding in a buick.....like the cars on fuking air.....i feel no difference when i make turns.....im so sick of this fucking car...im just going to sell it
BUY CHEAP GET CHEAP. YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH THE TOKICO WHITES.

SKUNK2 WORKS BETTER WITH KONI .. TOKICO WORKS WITH TOKICO .. ALSO IF YOU BLOW THE BLUES YOUR WARRANTY IS GONE CUZ YOU DIDNT USE THEIR SPRING

1990TeGLs

actually last time i checked tokico isnt cheap shit and neither is skunk2 and also for ur information u can put ne spring on tokicos its doesnt matter

1990TeGLs

watever i dont even care fuk my car neway its a slow ass piece of shit that needs never ending work so i officially reached my fuking breaking point today and i give the fuk up on it....

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
fucking fuckidy fuck shit fuck!!!

...sorry i just wanted to fit in with the rest of the posts... :what:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
1990TeGLs said:
yea booo to my 16 year old piece of shit slow ass car
you do realize that ONE concept of being an import tuner is to get your hands on a fairly average car and turn it into something not so average. to make a slower car go fast. theres not as much joy in just going out and buying a car thats already known for being fast as to going just as fast in a little 4 cylinder that you put your time and money into. not many of us have perfect cars... you just gotta stick with it and it will eventually pay off.

besides if you sell it and dont get another integra were gonna have to kick your ass :lol:

1990TeGLs

nah this 1990 shit is to old for me im looking to save up 6,000 cash and get like a 96?