Info on turbo type stuff?

Ballerin1

I know absolutely nothing on how to turbo my teg. I was hoping someone could tell me exactly what to look for/buy. What everything means and how it all works. Maybe some prices? I already have the outside of my car clean, and now I want it to be able to have some "go" lol. Cuz right now its all show. :/

-thanks.

Ballerin1

Ight, I guess ill just have to read them haha. I was kinda hoping for a list of the parts and prices with them. Like what stuff you/anyone recommends.

I'm just being lazy lol. :p

LS/VTECinDewey

whats your price range... i got a couple buddies one has an ek b16 which I believe he as a peakboost kit with a 57trim pushing 334hp on e85...another one of my friends has a stock GSR (he said it is at least prob the bottom end)with the AFI kit which is like 2k plus 57trim on e85 with a great tune.....445hp.... :)

Last edited:

Ballerin1

I have no clue what any of that is.
All those letters/numbers. Trim? Peakboost? Imma noob lol. :'(
I wanna learn though. :)

Ballerin1

As much as possible really ha. I don't wanna spend a tonnnnnn of $$$. What I really want is that pshhh noise, I thinks its the blow off valve. It sounds badass, but do u have to get a turbo for that? But then if I just get the blow off valve that's kinda being a "poser." Lol.

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
What I really want is that pshhh noise, I thinks its the blow off valve. It sounds badass, but do u have to get a turbo for that? But then if I just get the blow off valve that's kinda being a "poser." Lol.

lol had to quote those lines