Jared's Silver Integra

osiris19

Went to Honda day and picked up a CF Type R wing. Also got my amp from my friend and my friend's dad is gonna make me a box.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Damn, nice pick up!

How was honda day? What time did you arrive there and how was the wait?

R13

The other asshole
So you bought a wingless hatch and now you're gonna drill holes in it? :rolf:

Might wanna coat that wing with clear coat unless you want gnarly sunburn like my hood.

osiris19

So you bought a wingless hatch and now you're gonna drill holes in it? :rolf:

Might wanna coat that wing with clear coat unless you want gnarly sunburn like my hood.
Yeah. I saw it at Honda day and had to have it. I have been wanting one since I had my black integra.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Sorry to hear about you throwing a rod, man. Nice pickup, though!
This is turning into a nice build.

osiris19

Thanks. I've been running into small issues here and there, and im on a time constraint so that's no bueno, but the engine is mounted. Trans goes in next, then the fun part of hooking lll the connectors and hoses back together.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Thanks. I've been running into small issues here and there, and im on a time constraint so that's no bueno, but the engine is mounted. Trans goes in next, then the fun part of hooking lll the connectors and hoses back together.
Good deal. Keep us posted.

osiris19

Unfortunately, I didn't get to finish. I'm currently on my way back to school with my dad because I didn't stop working on it till 11:30 pm. Ran into a ton of issues such as losing my fuel rail banjo bolt crush washer and the adjusting bolt for my alternator. So I have to make sure I order them for next weekend.