Jared's Silver Integra

osiris19

Somewhat current progress. I have all accessory belts on, intake manifold is all connected to everything, just needs to be bolted in. Starter, exhaust manifold, distributor, knuckle, axle, and some other things. Hopefully will start that Friday when I get back home.

osiris19

That was half highway, half city, with constant 80+ mph on the highway at 3.5-4k and taking it over 4k sometimes to break it in. Seems to be doing quite well so far. Just changed the oil over the weekend because I got bored so now I can wait 3k miles for the next one now.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
That was half highway, half city, with constant 80+ mph on the highway at 3.5-4k and taking it over 4k sometimes to break it in. Seems to be doing quite well so far. Just changed the oil over the weekend because I got bored so now I can wait 3k miles for the next one now.
That is seriously impressive. I get about 23-24 when I'm ragging on it and about 27-28 when I'm nice to it. My fuel filter is pretty clogged, though. I've got a new one of those on the way.

osiris19

Haha i would love to hit the 40 mpg mark, but it's not possible with my current suspension/wheel setup ATM. Oh BTW, I do have wheels for this car. Just being tucked away right now.

osiris19

They need two new tires, and they're in my garage hidden away where they are staying for now. Deciding what I want to do with them.