jumped ship

GA-Beast

Owner
you mean 4mpg I have not seen a chevy v8 that gets 20mpg's the Ridgline is fultime AWD that's why it gets 17-20mpgs a chevy is a POS 2WD and gets like 8mpgs and will only last like 100.000 miles before everything brakes on it. fuck domestic junk (sorry cheesenip) but that shit wont last and neather will that Ford POS.

but yeah ridglins are expensive thats why I have not bought one.
um...ok..chevy n ford have been building trucks for how long...ya..they know their sh!t...at least when it comes to trucks. I've drive a chevy 2500 4dr..sh!ts balln. my dad had a sonoma which imo is just an awesome truck.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
more pics added .... and i put my 2 10s with jbl 500.1 amp in ... got a quote on darker tint and it was way too high, so next time i visit my parents ill get it done down there.

ricestick

BOOST HEAD
but only because honda doesnt make trucks (yes the ridgeline is a pos and i would never buy it)

anyways, those of you who keep tabs on me know that i was considering getting out of the scene ever since i got that state ref ticket back in january, so ive been looking at small trucks on and off for a few months, and i finally found one that fit my needs even though it was a little more than i wanted to spend.

anyways im the proud new owner of a 99 mazda b2500 se xcab 4cyl 5spd with 90k miles, an alarm, and working ac. Drove 270 miles round trip to get it, cause everything i looked at locally had a ridicilous price, high miles, or no ac.

heres the one from the homies ad

pics i took

zoom zoom zoom (not really)

I would rather buy a honda over a FORD!

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
like...what they did to the truck, and all the work they did is cool as hell...but i still think it fugly.

Sammich

im not feeling the dually 'design' they did to it but everything else is pretty hot...kinda..lol.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
red98teg said:
CHEVY FTW!!!!!!! sorry thats the souther boy, and muscle car lover in me coming out...
if thats in reference to my truck, the 4cyl s10 is a bucket and blows head gaskets like no other. They are also known to have wiring issues. Believe me i considered one cause they have a lot of after market potential.

I would rather buy a honda over a FORD!
FORD- fix or repaid daily
found on road dead....
you get the picture
its a shame you guys feel that way. You guys should do your reasearch on the 2.5 lima motor which is whats in here, lots of em driving around with 200+ miles and only timing belt changes, and manual tranny fluid every 30k