jumped ship

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
and Pabst Blue Ribbon
then why does pbr win awards EVERY YEAR?

211s i used to drink quite a bit when i wasnt 21, even made a commercial for it for a speech class haha
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oIcOyAmOLyw

anyways, i like keystone i just dont buy it as often as i get natty cause natty is usually cheaper, so thats why i stocked up so i can drink good beer for a while. Not all of us have reg jobs and drink coronas all day

heykosal

Angkorian
I know it has more to do with chassis rather than engine but how much do you think the mazdaspeed 2.3 could tow? compared to the stock engine.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
absolutely no idea .... ive seen people tow some serious shit with the 4 bangers though, they just dont drive em too fast ... im limited cause i only have the bumper hitch

DarkDB1

My dad has a 04 B2500.

It's a POS with 70K miles... Sorry Melt, But I think you might have looked into a Toyota or atleast a Chevy. I dont know what it is with my dads truck. We bought it with 20K miles in 2005(?), It's been serviced on time and everything. The rear end feels so loose (dangerously), It's been through so many random pulleys afew times it left my dad stranded (Cant remember what caused it)... It's just over all a bad truck.