jumped ship

mattrt09

your truck= :pimp:

ok cool you bought a gay mans truck so goodbye never post here again good bye!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman

its probably still faster than your slow ass auto g2

anyways well everyones favorite beer was on sale at the local longs so i had to stock up ... helps to have a friend who is an employee and hooks that up too

my roomates cousins 05 2500hd is huge compared to the mazda

ricestick

BOOST HEAD
couple pics with my 96 integra ls thats for sale

Your supposed to sell the truck not the teg!
At least its a decent truck, i worked for ford, everything but the drivetrain is ford, As long as it gets u where u wanna go, it all good.:roll:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Nice truck!

I want a truck one of these days too.
well nows the time to get em ... but it took me months to find an xcab 4cyl 5spd 2wd with low miles and working ac ... and im 6' 6" so i knew i didnt want a reg cab ... plus nowhere to put the subs haha ... my roomate has an 06 ranger reg cab for his company truck and it hella small inside.

Anyways, this kid is probably coming buy and buying the teg today around 5, he looked at it yesterday .... so tomorrow ill go down to AAA and turn in the forms and take it off my insurance.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
well nows the time to get em ... but it took me months to find an xcab 4cyl 5spd 2wd with low miles and working ac ... and im 6' 6" so i knew i didnt want a reg cab ... plus nowhere to put the subs haha ... my roomate has an 06 ranger reg cab for his company truck and it hella small inside.

Anyways, this kid is probably coming buy and buying the teg today around 5, he looked at it yesterday .... so tomorrow ill go down to AAA and turn in the forms and take it off my insurance.
just got the rsx so ill be good on another vehicle for another 5 years. Even then im not gonna sell the rsx, id like to get a truck as a second vehicle.

good luck on the sale!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
its pretty much gone, this kid checked it out yesterday and said hes gonna come around 5 today with the money.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
was asking 4 knowing everyone talks you down, kid offered 3, said no way, 3500s the basement ... so he said he would sleep on it ... and today he called and said he would come get it tonight ... i think thats pretty fair cause high blue book is 3600 and the paints going, trunklid is spray painted, missing both inner fender liners, and it is going to need clutch / tbelt / water pump in another 20k miles.

mattrt09

its probably still faster than your slow ass auto g2

anyways well everyones favorite beer was on sale at the local longs so i had to stock up ... helps to have a friend who is an employee and hooks that up too

my roomates cousins 05 2500hd is huge compared to the mazda

IF i still had that car i would definately race your fag wagon but i dont and racing that P.O.S. in my DC5 would be a horrible waste of gas.

you have somehow managed to be the most redneck person in all of america. Congrats to you :thumbs up

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
glad to hear you decided to upgrade .... i did too i simply chose something that better suited my needs ... hard to move for seasonal jobs in the summer without a truck for my stuff, and i didnt want to go the utility trailer route cause then id need somewhere to park it when i wasnt using it ... good day.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!

Melt's an O.G. member on this site. Where do you get off telling him not to post here again just because he's selling the teg for a truck? Grow up. Tegs aren't the only cars in the world. He's an outdoorsman. A truck better suits his needs.

You're okay in my book, Melt. A little slutty when you're drunk, but okay. lol