Junkyard finds!

trillsteverwas

You can call bullshit all you want but here is my dope ass find. I bought a 94 ls auto with a wrecked front end and i had it almost six months. I planned on just fixing it and selling it. So I was driving home one night and passed by a towing and recovery shop and saw a 2000 teg outside with the windows down in a bad neighborhood. So the next day I contacted the towing shop an asked them if they or someone would be interested in selling anything. He informed me that it had no title and they planned on parting it out. I then asked if he would sell the whole car and he said yes. Ten minutes later i was there to get a better look at it, the shop owner came out and said " it runs but it has a bad wheel bearing and the turbo is not building booost."
My heart stopped, I kept quiet, glancing over at the car I now noticed a FMIC, I walked around the car, and at the back i see the second big hit Greddy evo catback. Next I opened the hood to find a full GReddy turbo kit. I have now premature ejaculated in my pants. I have kept my game face on this whole time. I call my wife to let her know I may be about to drop a pretty decent chunk of change. So now to business I ask him how much he wants for it. He explains if he takes it down to the crusher he could get 250 and offers it for 200. I called a tow truck right away and and ran to the bank. It was equipped with leather seats and ls meshes on top of all that. BEST FIND EVER!!!!!!!

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
i just got the all black interior (which includes the newer style c-pillar trim with speaker grills) with new sunroof (including the sunroof brackets to lock it inside the car) for a spare, prop lid and side scoop bracket for 55, then an hour later went back and pulled the 4A-GE with alternator, starter, a/c, comeplete engine bay harness and ECU (which now converts from OBD0 to OBD1) for 181. so for $236 i got everything i could need for the interior and engine for the MR2.

j13

Keep It Clean
2 mint condition Civic ED3 doors $40 each, 1 mint condition drivers side seat from an ED8 CRX $35. CRX shift knob $2.
going back tomorrow

thelittle4cyli

well i went to the junkyard today for some picking ran up on this

just thought this was funny

i did pick these out though

because this

dlo253

Look like it from what I can see, just need to be cleaned. Already bleached it looks like too..
I want a set so I can switch it up every once in a while haha.

not anther cody

Ive found a few good things. Ive found in the past 2 or 3 rare intake systems for the neon I paid like $7 each and sold them all for over $150. I also found an underdrive pully that sells for $210..I paid $2
You found some icemans didn't you?
On the topic of junkyards and neons, Today I found the wiring i need for my injectors, and a 8k cluster. Going back tomorrow for a 2nd gen fpr and a plastic fuel tank.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I've also found:
NGK spark plug wires for $3.60
Power rack and pinion assy. for $34.50
Front bumper for $36 (included bumper beam, bumper cover, the top metal piece, and the two pieces by the fenders)
Hatch struts for $6
Neuspeed strut tower bar for $7.50 (came off an old civic, didn't fit my car)
94-97 headlights for $12

thelittle4cyli

went to the junk again yesterday...

also bought a radio sleeve but no pics,
my DA didnt have a readio sleeve
when i bought it and i just
got tired of looking at wires

Last edited:

itzrivera

I've also found:
NGK spark plug wires for $3.60
Power rack and pinion assy. for $34.50
Front bumper for $36 (included bumper beam, bumper cover, the top metal piece, and the two pieces by the fenders)
Hatch struts for $6
Neuspeed strut tower bar for $7.50 (came off an old civic, didn't fit my car)
94-97 headlights for $12
willing to sell headlights for profit?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
willing to sell headlights for profit?
The headlights were aftermarket and not in the best shape. I already gave them away with a shell I ended up trading for some other parts. I'll keep an eye out next time I go, probably won't be for a few months though.