Justin's Prelude (BB6)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I thought about writing how the service department is the worst of any brand I've owned and lies to it's customers.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Honda is terrible here. I've only had a handful of good experiences. They treat me like I'm an idiot, they can't ever find my parts, they try and tell me what I'm looking for is actually something else (it never is), etc.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
That's super annoying, yea Mazda service sucks, the writers and techs are retarded. I would never buy another new car from them because of this. I think I had the best experiences with BMW service but that was a while ago so it prob changed. I always do my own work on the Mazdas, even if it was something under warranty, because if I take it to them they just make it worse.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Nice BB6, head gasket work looked good.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Today I started changing brake pads and front rotors.

Old off

The new stuff

The new on

Also attempted to clean the wheels.

As you can see the previous owner did not do a good job of keeping these clean.

The product of choice

Finished product

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Well I've done a few things recently such as clean my headlights (there was a bit of oxidation on the top of them). Also 2nd gear has something been grinding so i'm wording my syncros are going. I'll probably add amsoil syncromesh next time I change the MTF.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Well I've done a few things recently such as clean my headlights (there was a bit of oxidation on the top of them). Also 2nd gear has something been grinding so i'm wording my syncros are going. I'll probably add amsoil syncromesh next time I change the MTF.
Or you can us GM Syncromesh Friction modified and RED LINE also makes Syncromesh additive