Justin's Prelude (BB6)

R13

The other asshole
It's not really.

Most porsches have chrome headlights, the gaylude's headlights look sort of like what happens when a porsche reproduces with a storage tote so it makes sense.

94RS

No fucks given.
It's not really.

Most porsches have chrome headlights, the gaylude's headlights look sort of like what happens when a porsche reproduces with a storage tote so it makes sense.

You just made him feel good by saying his car looks somewhat like a Porsche.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
The only major thing I've done recently was replace both vtec solenoid gaskets and shampoo the carpet and the seats which has really helped with the "musty" smell of the car. Also, I think replacing the 2 gaskets has stopped the oil leaked, finally.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Today and yesterday I put in the new ATTS I bought. (sadly not many pictures because my hands were a bit dirty).

Anyways, it went pretty well. Did it the same way as before. Except for this little accident.

I don't have pictures for this part, but will do my best to explain it. So when starting the car I got no ATTS light when it was in accessory, but, when starting the car the light was on. I tried to get codes and shockingly, there were no codes. I had also tried resetting it a few times but had no positive results. Well, turns out if your check engine light is on, the ATTS light will come on as well and I was getting EGR codes that I had been getting for months. I was tired and did not feel like changing the plugs so fuck that. Ran a can of seafoam through it, cleared the CEL, hasn't come back on yet.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Turns out I forgot to order ball joints. So, I cleaned the car instead.

This stuff is a must buy

And trying out royal purple instead of Mobil 1

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Also, I'm not sure if you guys have gotten this before, but I'm having this code keep coming up

And one of the stickers I ordered is fading. Contacted the supplier to see if I can get another