Justjdm's UKDM DC4 Integra

justjdm

DB8 Whore
^It suppose to come with an oem usdm oem itr lip. Would post a pic of mine,but don't want to disrespect the op and his build thread. Btw edm itr didn't have the optional fogs.Only ukdm had that option. What makes the ukdm fogs is the surrounds and the brackets. You can you other fogs like 94-97usdm fogs.

Sorry for rambling,but I love ukdm itr and hate to see someone misinformed about them!

Well I still rather pay that than get a common itr steering wheel. I'm sure I asked you this b4, but did you half to get the ukdm steering reel? To make your airbag work.
Well, the steering wheel didn't come with an airbag, just the outer shell piece. I had to use a resistor to make the airbag light go off and just used the USDM reel and it worked just fine. You can always cut your plug off your existing airbag and splice it on the UKDM one as well to make it work. I've been trying to get one, but many people don't want to ship it because it's explosive. I actually been looking at another prelude one like the one I have that has cruise control buttons on it, but the guy keeps ignoring me everytime I ask him a question!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
you know how unsafe and dangerous it is to cut/splice the plugs for airbag? I own the ukdm reel, just not installed yet.. just curious how you rigged yours up.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Coming along well!

Yes JDM is not for everyone, i for one couldn't care less about the trend. Just build a good car! lol

justjdm

DB8 Whore
you know how unsafe and dangerous it is to cut/splice the plugs for airbag? I own the ukdm reel, just not installed yet.. just curious how you rigged yours up.
I know. I guess it's all up to the person if they want to do it or not. I just used the resistor for now until I find another airbag I can throw in there and just left the plug alone for now. It fit right up though. Not sure what the plugs look like though on the UKDM steering wheels.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Coming along well!

Yes JDM is not for everyone, i for one couldn't care less about the trend. Just build a good car! lol
Thanks man! Wouldn't mind having a daily driver with a JDM front on it though and keep my UKDM one in the garage! LOL!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
looking good man....the wheels kill it.

whitedc4

i was wondering what you did to redo your fogs? you go from dirty to new ish... i believe the uk ones i'm getting has a small crack :/

justjdm

DB8 Whore
i was wondering what you did to redo your fogs? you go from dirty to new ish... i believe the uk ones i'm getting has a small crack :/
Yea, mine were both broken. Ended up getting some ebay replica one's and modded them into the old brackets. Worked well even though they aren't OEM, but a whole lot better than the OEM one's! They are hard to find in good condition!

whitedc4

Well hey If u see any of the replicas let me know. I'll buy the oem ones later but they're like 300 so replicas good for me after buying all that stuff I found a rear plate extender for 150 shipped..... Know of anywhere cheaper or is that the beat deal? U need to give me the how to on cutting the actual bumper as well as the bumper cover lol I'm so lost and scared to