Keno's GS-R Thread.

04caliwrx

^ sounds easy, they go on the inside or outside of the lights? also just google what you said and i should fine them easy?

Kyle

Type in "integra red out vinyl" or some similiar phrase. They have it on eBay; buy it there. It just goes on the outside, its a clear film. Pretty simple.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Nice gs-r! How much did you get those DC5 seats for? I want some DC5R Recaros but they're too much for the student budget I'm on right now lol

Keenooo

i got them for 300, but im selling them cause they dont fit. you're gonna have to do alot of modifications to fit these seats in.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
i got them for 300, but im selling them cause they dont fit. you're gonna have to do alot of modifications to fit these seats in.
Really? Dam! I read somewhere they were a direct bolt in with DC2 rails... maybe that's just for the Recaro's?

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
it's coming out nicely. haha. and you live in anaheim? i go to school in fullerton bro.

where'd you get the hood bra at? been looking for one for ages.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
haha. nah. i go to fullerton college. gotta save that money bro! i need 30 more units to transfer....gonna be awhile. but it's all good. gotta apply for financial aid next semester. hopefully i get it.

Keenooo

yeah, thats what the guy who sold me the seats said too. but i tried to installed them and NONE of the railings lined up. =/

and yeah i live in anaheim, im planning to go to fullerton hopefully. cant get any classes at cypress. =/

Keenooo

it's coming out nicely. haha. and you live in anaheim? i go to school in fullerton bro.

where'd you get the hood bra at? been looking for one for ages.
i got the hoodbra off of amazon. its called a lebra hood bra or something like that.