Keno's GS-R Thread.

goofygamer

yeah, thats what the guy who sold me the seats said too. but i tried to installed them and NONE of the railings lined up. =/

and yeah i live in anaheim, im planning to go to fullerton hopefully. cant get any classes at cypress. =/
Did you try adjusting the seat? I remember when I installed my recaros, I was stumped at how none of the holes lined up. Little did I know, that I had to pull the seat all the way up (or back) to mount on two of the bolts, then vice versa to mount the other two bolts.

98blackgsr

hey dude first off, like'n the ride! and what are your wheels? like dimensions and all, im like'n the way they fill everything out. thanks

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
clean ride, not a huge fan of wheels (but its your taste) fogs would set it off! did you install that carpet yet? any difference from the oem? Care to tell me where you bought it from,,, can you tell im looking for new black carpet :p

Keenooo

clean ride, not a huge fan of wheels (but its your taste) fogs would set it off! did you install that carpet yet? any difference from the oem? Care to tell me where you bought it from,,, can you tell im looking for new black carpet :p
www.stockinterior.com and no I havnt installed it yet xD. I will get back to you when i do. =D

Wheels look SICK!
Thanks dude!

i see you went no camber?? any rubbing issues?? im looking at doing 15x7.5 just so i dont rub but would prefer 8's.
I rub here and there, but I tolerate it. if you're gonna run 15in, i dont think you're gonna rub so much.

milano_red

Lookin good man, something about the stance just looks right lol. I'm gonna get some of the amber paint this weekend!

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

HonDaReal

Makes me wanna go lower. Cant wait till my car is no longer a dd! Great job on the whip! And did u ever get the seats in?