Kinda curious...

bwabbit18

What kinda question is that? You could be 10 or 100 years old, male or female, white, black, or somewhere in between. The driving experience is open to anyone & everyone interested in operating such enthusiastic machinery.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

96LSteg

Jemel
15 isnt too young you just dont need to say you want to street race a k swapped type R. That sounds like something a 15yr old would say.

bwabbit18

Fuck that lol you take what's yours if you've got a car drive it, license no license, that's you if you wanna be a hazard to yourself and everyone else on the road. Its all fun and games till someone is hurt/dead and/or in jail.

bwabbit18

Driving is a right, given to you by holy Gods of driving heaven lol

bwabbit18

Government puts it down as a privledge, that's why there's DMV n driving records n bullshit like that, but nothing stops you from grabbing a key n hopping into a car to drive it.

bwabbit18

Lol word. There's a difference between being a complete maniac on the road like its some kind of movie, and that's the big problems with youngsters nowadays. They see n hear all the wild things cars do, n they wanna try it out for themselves, not having the experience of an older, more mature driver.

Nick_C78

I think it is. Younger people think that driving is a right, and its not. Its a privilege.
Close. I think it is more of a great responsibility. Not that we are responsible to drive, but that we should be responsible when driving. It is essentially a weapon if in the wrong hands.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Driving is a privilege, not a right. People aren't holding rallies in DC to give everyone a car for their right to drive. People that have bicycles for transportation aren't being deprived of any right.
Is 15 too young to drive? On the street, yes. Without the knowledge on who has the right of way and stuff you or someone else could be killed or seriously injured. And if you're 15 when that happens, all the fault is going on you and will mess up the next 20 years of your life. Driving on a track under the age of 16 is normal.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Driving at 15 alone? Yes. In Texas you're able to get your learners permit at 15. That allows you to drive with anyone over 21 years old with a license, in the car. Most often times that turns out to be your parents. You have to have that a year with a clean driving record (no tickets or accidents) before you get your license.

The point behind that is to hopefully teach you driving responsibility so at 16 when you can drive alone you won't be such a dumbass.

That system doesn't work by the way. I remember in high school all the 16 year old rich kids would get mustangs, camaros, challengers, mercs, and such for Christmas. (It was cool to see nice cara in the lot) but of course inexperience and typical childish behavior takes over and over the course of 3 months over half those new cars would disappear.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2