Kinda curious...

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Here we go. He was going over 130 mph when a semi-truck ran a stop sign and t-boned him causing the car to roll several times.

Sorry for the bad pics, they were on my phone from my friends computer screen.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
To further derail... So.... he was street racing? Or just going 130mph on a street with stop signs? Or was it a truck running a stop sign?

Ryan659

lol! me too!! i just wonder how they got it in there. its mind bottling.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.
Put car on top of tow truck. Push car off tow truck. Maybe?? Who has an extra type R we can test this on?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
All street racing means is you were in an exhibition of speed with another vehicle. Doesnt have to say you were traveling at a high rate of speed or even over the speed limit. Seen plenty of people say they were racing but nobody could tell. :mrgreen:

Nick_C78

All street racing means is you were in an exhibition of speed with another vehicle. Doesnt have to say you were traveling at a high rate of speed or even over the speed limit. Seen plenty of people say they were racing but nobody could tell. :mrgreen:
Truth. In fact I was pulled over for street racing. They clocked me going 40 in a 45. Their reasoning was me and the other car took off at the same time. Funny part was the other car was my brother and we werent street racing or even in an exhibition of speed. They just said it was cause we took off at the same time...my argument was "Yeah, the light turned green"(I am sort of a dick to cops). So they changed it to a verbal but still wrote out the ticket, but just wrote (Verbal) on it. It later got dismissed for obvious reasons.