Kinda curious...

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
You do have to admit it is hard to go slow all the time. I do feel him/her on this one. Racing on public roads endangering someone else isn't smart though

Ganyon

The police around here usually give us a 20 over limit. Theres times where I look down and I'll be doing 75 in a 55. I've only been pulled over once, and ironically it was for street racing. Luckily the cop didn't get a speed, but when I looked down, I was doing 120 in a 55. I was even more lucky to take the ticket to court and bs my way out of it.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Industrial parks are usually cop free and safe. Make sure first. I've gotten ticket for 13 over and 17 over.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
13 over I should of known and the 17 was on a "safe" road and high way patrol was going to get on the interstate

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
A lot of blah blah blah so i didnt read thoroughly but i wanted to say this much. Its only a privilege as stated by law since it is governed and we live under this government. But i think for the most part that we can rightfully do anything we want that we can do responsibly. Its kind of a broad statement but im not trying to make or break law dictation. Its a general point of view that i also dont think i will engage a long discussion on... at least not on this forum. :mrgreen:

To answer the topic question.. dropping the word 'street' to assume you just meant appropriate age to drive any vehicle, the exact answer is whatever each state allows. The answer we should have is in asking the question 'how responsible is the person who wants to drive'. The more experience the better and you cant do that without just doing it. I feel no better about someone starting to drive in their 20's than in their teens except for the reason we all want to think that older means wiser.

Youre not gonna get the answer you want asking something like this. The more important question is why are you asking?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Regardless street racing is deadly and shouldn't be done. I knew a guy that died from it. Had a clean GS-R too. I'm gonna try and find some pics of the car.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I wasnt aware the topic involved street racing though. Did i miss something besides everything i skipped...

Looked a bit further up and i see where you were replying too.

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Regardless street racing is deadly and shouldn't be done. I knew a guy that died from it. Had a clean GS-R too. I'm gonna try and find some pics of the car.
please dont. this thread is depressing already...

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.