Kirt's Mustang GT

94RS

No fucks given.
Is it sad that I didn't notice what was different until the last pic with the yellow one? :lol:

Last edited:

Ryan659

So is that yellow one not really a cobra then?

Is it sad that I didn't notice what was different until the last pic with the yellow one? :lol:

Not sad, only pony boys know that stuff :mrgreen:

Kurt, did you ever do the black headlight housing?

94RS

No fucks given.
But the 1st pic has the shaved wing and the yellow one has the tail light.

You've just explained why the yellow one Is original... :lol: Think of shaved door handles. What was there before, now what isn't?

Ryan659

I don't know. Fuck mustangs :lol:

Too much has already gone into this.

But I like the one with the brake light either way as it reminds my of the s2k trunk

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
It does, they're tinted.

That's usually among the first mods anyone with too much money does to a GT though.

I still think they're ugly as fuck.

R13

The other asshole
Got sick of my transmission getting hot and making my shift knob hot, feeling notchy, and just being noisy so I got rid of that s*** ATF that was recommended and threw in some pennzoil synchromesh.

I was planning on going to Amsoil multi ATF but after reading it turns out that stuff feels good at first but starts to wear down and make the shifts notchy as well.

Don't mind that jagged ass cut :lol: I couldn't get a death wheel or tin snips under the dash when I did the trans swap.

Kurt, did you ever do the black headlight housing?
I might have done something like that. :mrgreen: I haven't been out shooting though. When I get new rear tires I'm probably gonna start taking little road trips to the other nearby cities that have better scenery. My town just sucks f***ing dick, nothing here but s***. :lol:

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
It does, they're tinted.

That's usually among the first mods anyone with too much money does to a GT though.

I still think they're ugly as fuck.

:rolf: They look exactly like regular Mustang taillights now. Why not resell them to someone dumb enough and get a cheap set of standard lights...

You mustang owners are a special kind of stupid.

Got sick of my transmission getting hot and making my shift knob hot, feeling notchy, and just being noisy so I got rid of that s*** ATF that was recommended and threw in some pennzoil synchromesh.

Hold up... ATF was recommended for a manual transmission?

Fucking ferds :smackself:

R13

The other asshole
ATF comes in most of the manuals from the factory. :smackself:

The TR3650 is a piss poorly designed transmission anyway. Noisy, chattery at low rpms, and 5th gear is an overdrive so you run in 4th gear until about 75mph because there's a big ass drop in rpms between 4th & 5th.:retard: A lot of that has to do with the fact that mach1's come with 3.55 gears and I still have the stupid economy 3.27's the GT got.

If I go for power and try to give this thing guts I'll just get a T56 instead of trying to beef up that heap.

94RS

No fucks given.
ATF comes in most of the manuals from the factory. :smackself:

The TR3650 is a piss poorly designed transmission anyway. Noisy, chattery at low rpms, and 5th gear is an overdrive so you run in 4th gear until about 75mph because there's a big ass drop in rpms between 4th & 5th.:retard: A lot of that has to do with the fact that mach1's come with 3.55 gears and I still have the stupid economy 3.27's the GT got.

If I go for power I'll just get rid of this thing and buy a bike like I should have to begin with.

Fixed

R13

The other asshole
I still couldn't have bought a bike with what all I have in this thing now. :lol: