Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
I already did.

The tank had fuel injector cleaner in it for a month so all I had to do was drain it and rinse it out with some race fuel I had.

The tank itself was covered in about a half inch of dirt so I plugged it up and scrubbed it, still not very pretty but it's clean.

R13

The other asshole
Got the filler neck grommet today, installed the fuel pump. It runs much better, it started raining while I was testing it and it's much easier to break traction (Pre-traction control model ftw), It revs harder, just all around a better car now.

No more f***ing faffing around and stumbling because of low fuel pressure.

I took a pic, not sure why :lol: it was s*** but whatever, no one gives a s*** about a post if there's no pics.:mrgreen:

Next thing to do is replace the gasket in the rear axle because I noticed it's started leaking, probably from sitting for so long before the rebuild and all that, I've been driving the s*** out of it, the sudden use and heat cycling probably just broke the old neglected factory seal.

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Hahahaha, seen the video before, but still took the time to watch it again

I bet he spent a good amount of money, to have all those roads blocked off for him to do this. Gotta love sponsors :lol:

R13

The other asshole
How the fuck do you propose I make my mustang AWD? :lol:

I drift with it every time I get the chance, I have to do it on dirt or wet roads though because it doesn't have enough torque with the 3.27 ring gear and pinion. :rolf:

Maybe when I get the 3.73's in. :mrgreen:

Ryan659

Hell if I know :lol: but it would be awesome!!

R13

The other asshole
Thanks for bumping my thread, I forgot to post this pic here. :mrgreen:

You should take this to an autocross event to see how it does
It's not ready for abuse just yet. With 216,xxx on the chassis, she needs just a little more love before that.

Brakes, tires and an alignment wouldn't hurt it and it could start doing some stuff. Of course until it gets 3.73s it's nothing more than a road car, you're not doing any type of competition with that long of gears in the rear end with the mach 1 trans.

As for brakes; parts store replacement pads and stock rotors are sketchy as hell with that stupid hydroboost system they had to use to fit the engine in the bay. Some EBC pads/rotors and new tires will clean up that spongey garbage no problem.