Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
I got that f***ing thing in a cereal box when I was like 5, thought it was gone but it was out there.

It's temporary, so I don't poke my f***ing eye out on the antenna walking by it in the garage. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Wtf cereal gives a kid an antenna topper....
Did anything in the 90s make any f***ing sense? :lol:

I like it
Very nice :D
Picking up tags for it and changing the fuel filter tomorrow, I'll see if any parts stores can loan me a fuel pressure tester.

Found this last night, pretty much exactly how it's acting, I doubt I'll be so lucky but that would beat the f*** out of a $100 fuel pump! :D

https://youtu.be/i-JU54w7FL4

R13

The other asshole
So uhh... update huh? :lol:

I've only been driving it for 3...4 days? :mrgreen:

Have to get a new radiator, the plastic end on the drivers side is leaking under pressure and I think I have a fuel leak, the car smells of gas and the fuel pressure is about 10 psi lower than it should be.

Other than that it's running great, I'm starting to miss the geezer though, Not really a big fan of being stared at at stop lights, wouldn't really be a problem until you get some really ugly bitch eye raping you.

Took my bumper off last night and installed the mach 1 lip.

94RS

No fucks given.
So uhh... update huh? :lol:

I've only been driving it for 3...4 days? :mrgreen:

Have to get a new radiator, the plastic end on the drivers side is leaking under pressure and I think I have a fuel leak, the car smells of gas and the fuel pressure is about 10 psi lower than it should be.
A ferd's broken again after being fixed? No way...

I'm starting to miss the geezer though, Not really a big fan of being stared at at stop lights, wouldn't really be a problem until you get some really ugly bitch eye raping you.

That's probably how they feel when you look at them :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
They were never fixed, it was leaking coolant when I brought it home, and it's always smelled of gas when you fill it up. :mrgreen:

Once I get those kinks worked out and give it a good bath/wax I'll list it as trade for rc51 only, As it is it has the auto harness so the reverselights/speedo don't work and the window tint looks like shit, I won't even bother trying to sell it for cash until that's fixed properly, it's driveable but a harness+tune and window tint is semi pricey so with craigslist's buyer logic that means it's worth $1500 not 5-6k. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Radiator, 3m lens restoration kit and GoPro mounts for the vid that was supposed to happen are on the way, Should be here monday.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Nice updates man, hats off to your photo taking skills. Let's see them burnout skills already lol burnouts = life