Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
It's done, started first try.

Put it down on the ground, backed it out, and drove it.

It's no ordinary GT, it may be stock engine wise but the clutch handles more like the monster clutch in the camaro. Shifter is heavy, mechanical and precise, no slop.

I had forgotten how loud and mean it sounds when you hit 2k, I doubt I can capture it with my gear. GoPro vid coming soon, getting tags Monday.

R13

The other asshole
Deep down, everyone loves it at least a little. :mrgreen:

Integra built up my left arm not having power steering, This thing is gonna build up my right arm because of the damn shifter. :lol:

It's not stiff, just heavy, have to shift like you mean it, she likes it rough. :naughty:

SoundEfx

Damn pimp, the GT should hold it's own on the street.

Are you still selling it or are you going to add more stuff to it?

R13

The other asshole
It won't be a long video :mrgreen:
f*** you, you cursed me :lol:

Took it for another few short test runs until I get tags, fuel pump is starting to fail or it's got dirt in it, ran decent yesterday but it got low on fuel, today it's stuttering under load.

Need to get a fuel pressure gauge, see how much psi it has, then pull the tank to clean it out/replace fuel pump.

It had this problem before but usually filling up passed 1/4 tank would cure it, not anymore it seems.

Otherwise it runs like a beast.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I'm blaming your ass for this. :mrgreen:

Here, enjoy my moms pro camera work, yes the white balance is off, yes the rear tires are skinny, yes the third brake light is faded and no the reverse lights are just unplugged because I need a different harness. :lol:

https://youtu.be/TKlX7cgzUyk