Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

I need to get a new fuel pump first, not doing any burnouts on 35psi of fp :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
It's easy. First you unhook a fuel line, let it leak out from under the car for a bit, then toss a lit match at it.

Problem solved.

Ryan659

Where the hell has Kurt been lately? Probably between those two fat white hick girls that were eye raping him. :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
How does one change a fuel pump in a mustang?
It's in the gas tank, I've just got other things going on right now.

It's easy. First you unhook a fuel line, let it leak out from under the car for a bit, then toss a lit match at it.
If only the fuel pump wasn't leaking down and draining the fuel lines back into the tank. :lol:

Just stick a gas soaked rag down in the filler tube and have a barbecue. :mrgreen:

Where the hell has Kurt been lately? Probably between those two fat white hick girls that were eye raping him. :mrgreen:
Fat or not I wouldn't have touched them with a 10ft pole, I'd be afraid of getting an std that stanced my nuts out and put a ridiculous sideways upturned bend in my dick. :rolf:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
It's in the gas tank, I've just got other things going on right now.
:lol:

Mine was easy to replace. It sits on top of the tank, under the back seat. No need to drop the tank for mine, especially when i had just filled it full :p

Good luck on doing the work. Sounds like a PITA

R13

The other asshole
Eh not really, it's right behind the axle under the trunk so it's not crowded. I've done it before, just takes a little time.

It's also a good opportunity to clean up the dirty old plastic skidplate/cover.

R13

The other asshole
Just one more day and the new fuel pump and filler neck grommet will be here.

And here's a used bed pan, I mean the dirty fuel that was resting in the bottom of the tank. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Part of it was because of the bad filler neck grommet, but the rest... Yeah. I guess the gas here is shittier than I thought. Almost makes me want to pull the tegs tank and check it.

R13

The other asshole
The place I used to get gas for dirtbikes at, used to be BP, changed the name to marathon I think.

I still get gas in a can from there quite often and it always looks clean, runs better than either of the shell stations we have.

It's also possible that's from the previous owner because when I removed the fuel pump it was in the tank backwards and it was about an inch higher than it's supposed to sit so I couldn't run it below a 1/4 tank because the pump couldn't reach that far down...

Last edited: