Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
I did. :lol:

Last picture is from a f/s thread from 2012, It's pretty much an exact twin to mine, just with better wheels and few little suspension things, Since I have the mach 1 lip and grill on the way all I need is the piece to straighten my bumper up and black headlights to get my front end looking that way.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole

The lip is laying out to regain its shape. You'll just have to wait until it's installed to see it. :mrgreen:

In the next day or so the engine will be ready to assemble, Hopefully I can get everyone to leave me be so I can just listen to some music and do it right, Part of the reason I've been taking so long since it's not at my house is, because.. I've had someone over my shoulder for most of it.

Some things are just better done on your own, Ya know?

I want to get the long block fully assembled this weekend though.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Engine is mostly back together, Gonna try and get a friend to help me drop it back in Wednesday, I'll finish assembling it tomorrow.

Ganyon

You guys make me wish i had room for a project car, especially you kurt.

94RS

No fucks given.
You chose the path of the taco truck. You're not allowed to bitch about wanting a project...

R13

The other asshole
Can't, They don't come apart like integra headlights, They have like hardened window weld or some s*** holding them together.

That is coming though, Very soon, As soon as it's running I'm taking the auto s*** to the shop I got my trans from and trading for black headlights, 01-04 dual din bezel and a few other little bits I need.

Then I'm gonna 3m headlight restore the s*** out of that third brake light that's faded to hell.

R13

The other asshole
That place is packed full of shit. :lol:

It's not mine either, It's about 20 minutes from my house, Which sucks.

R13

The other asshole
I honestly would rather work in my own shitty garage to be honest. :lol:

I trip on empty paint cans, ancient busted floor jacks, buckets, lawn mower parts and all kinds of useless shit in there that if it were mine i would throw in the f***ing trash in a heart beat, but no, I just have to "live" with it. :lol:

Even though the pics make it look roomy it's not in its current state, There's enough room for one person to walk around in a single path, pretty much just like my shitty garage.

At least at home I know where the tool I need is, I started taking notes and packing my own tools to take with me because I can never find metric tools in this place. :roll:

R13

The other asshole
Getting impatient, things are not getting cleaned.

I can do the timing cover/balancer in an afternoon in my driveway though so no big deal.

Could've at least shut the f***ing door^ :lol:

Unfortunately it will not be going back in tomorrow as planned, I need to make a bracket to lift it with and I need to get a friend to weld it for me, it should be in and maybe, just maybe the transmission will be mounted up by this Sunday, I'll still have some assembly to do after all that but it should be running in a coupe of weeks.