Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
Shut up, I haven't been procrastinating.

I got some more goodies from AmericanMuscle today but I'll wait until they're installed before I tell you what they are. :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
There were some changes to the stance since last time.

Also the engine is almost back together, Radiator/fan and all that is in, Mostly just vacuum lines and the belt to reinstall, I have a few little parts to gather up that got damaged over the last few months then she'll be ready to top off with fluids and hopefully fire up without an issue.

R13

The other asshole

Last edited:

SoundEfx

Wicked progress pimp.

Do you think you can still sell it after all this work and hearing it fire up?

R13

The other asshole
Do you think you can still sell it after all this work and hearing it fire up?

Easily. I like it, I just don't get attached to vehicles very much. I could make 5-6 grand out of it easy, that's about half of what I have in it.

I'm still going to drive it for a while just to break it in and make all this worth my time, It'll be enjoyable just to be driving a nicer car again.

Last edited:

SoundEfx

Aright pimp. Make that loot.

But you're lucky that you have the space and knowledge to do this though. I don't even have space to store mine, much-less to do anything on it.

R13

The other asshole
Sometimes I wish I didn't have the knowledge, damn people always looking for free mechanic work. :lol:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yeah, but then you made it shitty almost immediately...
Also kinda weird that you remember a comment I made like nine months ago haha

R13

The other asshole
How? By saying it was automatic, which it's not anymore? :lol: At least I've stuck with it.

Yeah whatever, I get shit for my good memory all the time because people think it's "creepy".

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: I paid my friend more than I should have for doing my wheel studs. Make those bitches pay.