Kirt's Mustang GT

94RS

No fucks given.
They used to be alright. Like give tips for people on budgets, diy info, shit like that.

I stopped watching them when they made a Civic "track" car. Fucking thing came with drums in the back, so what do they do... Disc swap? Nope. They kept the drums, welded a piece of flat stock onto the control arms, and glued (maybe bolted, can't remember) those fake Brembo disc covers on there...

R13

The other asshole
What the fuck even... what :rolf:

That'd be like me taking the rotors out of a kennebell and just running it as an intake claiming I was supercharged. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
If I remember right, they claimed it was turbo.... They put on an FMIC, and one of those muffler whistle turbo whistle things.

And it was also a Type-R. I mean, it was an EG, but it had a Type-R badge on the hatch. Same thing, right?

R13

The other asshole
Yeah basically :rolf:

Guess that means I have a cobra, I mean I've got the wing... or wait, maybe it's a Mach 1 because of the lip/grille

94RS

No fucks given.
Just like the New Edge Bullitt I seen the other day. It was black and missing everything that made it a Bullitt, but it had the emblem on the back.

R13

The other asshole
The bullitt's are mainly about their intake and interior for me anyway.

Not gonna lie, I'd changed the exterior up too if I had one :rolf:

I'd keep the side scoop plates and wingless look though, but the mudflap sideskirt things are bad to catch on stuff and rip off.

Also it's stupid, yes, but bullitt's came in green, blue, and black... even though Bullitt was only ever green to my knowledge.

94RS

No fucks given.
They might have come in different colors, but this was definitely just a GT with an emblem on the back :lol:

R13

The other asshole
A/C progress is still backed up waiting for refrigerant, but I'm getting started on rewiring for the new stereo.

For those that don't know some/most of the 99-04's have Ford/JBL's "premium" Mach460 sound system, and either you integrate into it, or in my case the amps were gone when I got the car so I'm simply bypassing it, which requires running new speaker wires, otherwise you won't have any bass.

Another plus to bypassing is you can remove the rear speaker and amp rack, which gives you about 1/5th more trunk space.

R13

The other asshole

Yes, rewiring the speakers is that extensive... :lol:

It's a lot simpler than it looks though, all the destruction is just so the wires can be run cleanly alongside the factory wires. Once I get my RCA to 3.5mm aux adapter I'll be done with the stereo... and it already sounds awesome :rolf: I fucking love those cerwin vega 6x8's.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Let's also not forget that if you want a successful channel, your subscribers build your car, not you.

You only get to choose the car, and make suggestions on what to do to it.
Eff that... i do what i want lol. Guess i'll stay at 0 then lol :lol: like paying $300.00 for a neo chrome intake pipe lol

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Ferd with their stupid fucking 6x8...

I've never really liked 6x9's, every pair I've had have needed an amp to drive them, the 6x8's seem to do good just running off most good head units.

R13

The other asshole
Meh, the oval shape sounds good, has strong low end and good mids. I'm not complaining :lol: