Kirt's Mustang GT

94RS

No fucks given.
If you heard the setup in either of my cars, you'd start complaining about the ovals :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I have some high end Yamaha home towers with 6 and 8 inch rounds, they're good but I wouldn't hold them on a pedestal over the cerwin vega's. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Just noticed that drivers seat.... :lol:

They used to be charcoal... for some reason they changed the seats and dyed them... they suck :lol: The 99-00 seats sit higher and are firmer than the 01-04's.

I'm thinking about getting some cheaper buckets that are comfy, maybe corbeau's until I can afford the 2012+ factory recaros.

94RS

No fucks given.
I can't remember what year this thing is... I wanna say either 99 or 04 from that round anniversary badge on the fender, buuuuttttt.... Idfk :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Good eye :lol:

The dead giveaways are the hood and sidescoops.

99 has the v6 hood/sidescoops, 04 has a bolt on hoodscoop, and GT/cobra scoops.

The wing is also different, but the 01-04 standard wing was optional on the 35th anniversary.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Now the real question... How does an autotragic mistake get beat up that fucking much? :lol:

I know my shitegra is beat, but it was in two wrecks. Your mustake was just neglected as fuck :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Some swagfag got his hands on it around the 180-200k miles mark when it was cheap, and ragged it as hard as he could... luckily the trans gave out before it went to the point of no repair. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Got a chance to charge the A/C with the UV dye in it today, didn't fully charge it, but it's probably 5-8 ounces shy of factory spec (34 ounces)

I forgot to take a pic of the running pressures on the mustang, but here's a pressure comparison of the mustang and my truck (Both have the SOHC 2v 4.6L and similar A/C systems).

Not running:

Truck

Mustang

Running pressure:

Truck

Like I said, I forgot the pic for the car because I got sidetracked when I realized my low pressure switch was bad, but the pressures were actually higher on it, coming in at 30psi on the low side, and 250 on the high side.

I'll get it up on jack stands and go over it with the UV light tomorrow, but I didn't see any immediate leaks so I'm thinking it may just need new o-rings, or the leak is very small. The a/c in this car is very cold when it's charged though :lol: Just like the heat in the winter will almost burn your feet if you click it on floor.

R13

The other asshole
No the blend door, the thing that opens/closes off the heater core. It's stuck mostly closed off, but slightly open so you get a hint of warm air when you're freezing your ass off in the middle of winter :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm thinking of that stupid fucking vacuum shit that keeps happening to the van.

For whatever genius reason, Ferd decided it was a good idea for the vent doors to be operated off of vacuum. So if the line is shit, it defaults to defrost/floor even though your switch is set to Max.... Another dumbass Ferd thing :lol: